As part of the evaluation of intercultural issues within EPICUR, the Chair in Interculturalities of Université de Haute-Alsace (UHA) is launching a survey among students and staff of the universities of the EPICUR Alliance.
The UHA, represented by its president currently in office, as data controller, provides you with the following information:
- A Data Protection Officer has been appointed who can be contacted at the address:
Université de Haute-Alsace
Maison de l'Université
Délégation de la Protection des Données
2 rue des Frères Lumière - 68093 Mulhouse Cedex - France
- The purpose of the data treatment is to understand the perception of interculturality of all the university member that have follow, want to follow or will follow a training with intercultural aspects.
- The data from the questionnaire will be used for research purposes (data storage, analysis and processing, presentation, communication and publication of pseudonymized results).
Participation in the questionnaire is voluntary.
- The legal basis for this survey is the public interest mission of the UHA (research) through the EPICUR project.
- The survey tool used, E-enquête (Limesurvey) is hosted by the UHA and its information system, which benefits from all the logistic and organizational technical security measures.
- The administrator of the survey E-enquête is the Chair in Interculturalities of UHA which, because of the configuration of the tool, has no access to any connection identifier (IP address, email address ...).
- The persons concerned by this survey are students and staff of the universities of the EPICUR Alliance that have follow, want to follow or will follow a training with intercultural aspects.
- The recipients of the data are:
- The UHA and Chair in Interculturalities
- Researchers working (statutory, contractual and invited) within the framework of the UHA Chair Interculturalities
- EPICUR researchers outside the Chair Interculturalities.
- Novatris in charge of the training of trainers and research partners within EPICUR.
The answers to the questionnaire are not communicated to any person outside EPICUR. Pseudonymized synthesis communications (publications and analytical work) will be made available to the public.
- The categories of data collected are:
- Your answers
- Your first and last names
- Home university
- Your institutional email address is requested in order to be able to contact you to participate in potential surveys created by UHA.
- The data will be kept for three years from the end of the survey and for five years in intermediate archiving. The raw research data and their data management plan will also be kept in an open science approach. At the end of the intermediate archiving period, a representative sample of the open questionnaires may be selected for heritage conservation.
- You have the right to ask the controller to access, rectify or erase personal data, or for a restriction on processing, or to object to the processing and to request the portability of the data.
- You have the right to file a complaint to the CNIL.
Should the UHA carry out further processing of personal data for a purpose other than that for which the personal data were collected, the UHA will provide you with information about this other purpose and any other legal information beforehand.